ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- As consideration for the purchase of any equipment from EmazingLights, LLC by me or my minor children, I hereby release from any legal liability EmazingLights, LLC, it’s owners, agents, employees from any and all liability for damage and injury or death to myself, my minor children or any other person or property resulting the selection assembly, maintenance or use of such equipment and any claim based upon negligence, breach of warranty, contract or legal theory accepting myself the full responsibility for any and all such damage, injury or death which may result.
- I further agree that any and all liability of EmazingLights, LLC, it’s owners, agents and employees resulting from the selection, assembly, maintenance or use of this equipment shall be limited to the purchase price of any such equipment. I further agree that any suit or other legal proceedings concerning the injury or death from the selection, assembly, maintenance or use of this equipment may be brought only in the courts of West Covina, California. I consent to jurisdiction and venue of any such court in any such proceeding.
- I have carefully read this Agreement and Release of Liability and fully understand its content. I understand that it provides a comprehensive release of liability as to myself, my minor children, if any, and all others to whom I may furnish the equipment. This Agreement and Release of Liability may not be added or altered except by the written agreement assigned by EmazingLights, LLC. It is not intended to assert any claim or defense which applicable law prohibits. The specific rights of the parties may vary from state to state.
- By using the EmazingLights, LLC site, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time, whenever we want. If you continue to use the site after we have posted changes to the terms, it means you have accepted those terms. If you need to contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you order from us, we collect personally identifiable information from you. If you order one of our products or services, we will collect and maintain your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information, order number, referring URL, IP address, page you bought from and a password.
- We collect this, and other information, as disclosed in this Policy, in order to fill your order, to communicate with you about your order and to send you promotional materials. Before confirming your order, you will have the opportunity to review the product order form and make changes and additions to the information it contained and these changes will be automatically kept for future use. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
240 S. Loara St. Anaheim CA 92802
(855) 362-9464 or (855) EMA-ZING
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
EmazingLights, LLC respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. EmazingLights, LLC is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In order to protect the intellectual property of people from misuse we ask you to help us. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on the EmazingLights, LLC site, please provide EmazingLights, LLC’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed including the URL (i.e., Internet address) or other specific location on the EmazingLights, LLC site where the material that you claim is infringing is located, including enough information to allow us to locate the material and why you believe an infringement has taken place;
- A description of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL (i.e., Internet address) where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
EmazingLights, LLC Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
General Counsel and Copyright Agent
c/o EmazingLights, LLC
240 S. Loara St
Anaheim CA 92802
EmazingLights, LLC will terminate access to the iHeartRaves.com site to those who engage in repeated acts of infringement.
LIABILITY & WARRANTY
We and anyone who helped us to create, produce, deliver, or maintain the site are not liable for any damages that may result from your use of the site. This includes direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages and attorneys’ fees arising from your access to, or use of, the site, including but not limited to challenges or actions for infringement, libel, and slander. Therefore, your use of this site is at your risk only. Further, everything on the site is provided to you “as is,” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Upon our request, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from any breach of these terms of service for which you are responsible, or from the use of this service or the transmission of any content through this service. In other words, if you do something that, according to these terms, warrants your termination from the service or expulsion from the site, you must accept full responsibility for anything that happens afterwards.